$950 Uncontested Divorce

Process Steps

$950 Uncontested Divorce Option
  • Step 1: Quick Qualification Survey
  • Step 2: Contact Us

Step 1: Quick Qualification Survey

Do you or your spouse currently reside in Nebraska?

In order to file a divorce in Nebraska, at least one spouse must be a resident of Nebraska. This means that you or your spouse live in Nebraska, or at least one spouse is a member of the armed forces and is stationed in Nebraska.

Yes No

Have you and your spouse agreed on obtaining a divorce?

Before you proceed with Husker Divorce, you need to be certain that both you and your spouse fully agree on obtaining a divorce. If your spouse will not agree to sign the divorce papers, or if you do not know how to locate your spouse, select "No."

Is this an uncontested divorce? In other words, have you agreed on how to divide your property, and have you agreed on all issues regarding your children?

"Uncontested divorce" means that you and your spouse have agreed on how to divide your property and have settled issues related to your children, such as custody and visitation rights. Both you and your spouse should be open and amenable to obtaining the divorce. If you feel that your divorce will be "contested", meaning your spouse and you cannot agree on major issues such as how to divide property or custody of children, please select "No."

Is this the first legal proceeding in Nebraska related to the current marriage?

Marriage-related legal proceedings include a divorce, legal separation, and legal cases involving child support and child custody. If you or your spouse have previously initiated any such legal proceedings, please select "No."

Step 2: Contact Us

If you have answered "Yes" to any of the questions above, please contact us to schedule a free initial consultation with an Omaha divorce and bankruptcy attorney. Call Husker Law at 402-415-2525 or contact us online. We are located in downtown Omaha's Old Market with free parking. Our lawyers offer flexible scheduling and payment options. Spanish interpreter services are available upon request.

If you have answered "No," please view the $700 Uncontested divorce questionaire.